Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character-Please check!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Me

Me

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1178

New Character-Please check! Empty
PostSubject: New Character-Please check!   New Character-Please check! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:05 am

Name:Annalee Greenwood
Appearance:New Character-Please check! Brunette_shawls_scarf_tattoo_background_nature_sight_48584_2560x1600
Godly Parent:Apollo
Monster Parent: Nymph
History:Annalee grew up at Camp Half-Blood.Her mom was named Zelai and she lived at a small tree next to a river.After one of his visits to the camp,Apollo went there to rest and met her. Annalee never met her dad.For a strange reason,he avoided the place since then.She lives in a tree next to her mother,who after her birth,never talked with anyone again. Annalee had the ability to travel through trees,so she often visited the demigods.The kids never liked her much,even when she was friendly.Once they even tried to burn her tree while she was at the mess hall.Thus she never left the forest and always attacked anyone that tried to reach her tree.But she misses the company of others,so she often let people she felt were trustable to reach her.
RP example:I was talking to that extremely friendly Naiad, Melvin,when I felt a pain in my chest,like someone stabbed me.I screamed and fell on my knees,pressing on my chest and trying to stop the pain.It was unbearable.I quickly understood something bad had happened,I felt like I was burning from inside out.I forced my body to get up and,ignoring the pain,I flew through the trees to meet my mom.I was climbing up the hill when I smelled it.Fire."NOOOOOOOOOO!"I cried out and run towards the crowd of people around me and mom.My tree was burning.My precious tree was burning.I saw the evil smirks of some boys and suddenly,anger took over my mind.The next thing I remembered was me standing in front of my now burned tree and the lifeless body of a young girl in front of me.My eyes rolled back in my head and I fainted.
Notes:None
Personality:Annalee is usually a friendly and kind girl,sometimes a bit shy.She becomes dangerous and evil when hurt or when she feels threatened.Sometimes,when she is in pain,she does stupid things,sometimes dangerous for her like cutting her wrists and other times harmless,like dying her hair blue or red with white.Some people think she is crazy.
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

New Character-Please check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character-Please check!   New Character-Please check! EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://norsedemigods.rpg-board.net

New Character-Please check!
Page 1 of 1