Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting Persephone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Me

Me

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1178

Visiting Persephone Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

It had been 3 hours since I had left camp.I now was standing in front of the entrance of the Underworld.I took a look at my bag and remembered Troyden's sad face when he saw his broken sword.I frowned and started walking.
I got lost many times until I found River Styx and Charon.Without talking,I gave him some golden drachmas and got on his boat.We floated in silence and I kept looking around,seeing the people suffer and looking for Kerberous.The poor dog was tied on a rock and whined at the ghosts.We quickly arrived at Hades's palace and I walked in.
I had to admit,the palace was beautiful.In a weird way.The fires made the place seem spooky and you would think the shadows danced on the walls.Evil creatures walked around the palace,growling at me but preferring to ignore me.I found a long read carpet and followed it.It led me to the Queen's rooms.I knocked and waited.
A beautiful dark skinned woman opened the door.She had long brown hair and fiery brown eyes.She was wearing a long sleeved dark green dress.I bowed in front of the Queen."Lady Persephone.My name is Amianda.I'm daughter of Aphrodite."
The woman smiled and moved to teh side to let me in."Welcome,Amianda.It's a pleasant surprise to see you here.Love forgot about me and my husband."She said in a sad tone,her voice sounding melodic,like birds singing."That's why he finds mortals to satisfy him"She growled."So,what are you here for?"
I paused for a moment,thinking about how to say this."I'm here to ask you a favor"I finally said and got the pieces that were covered with red silk out of my bag."These are the pieces of-"
"Of a sword I made.How did you find this?"She asked,suddenly her expression turning into a hostile one.
"It belongs to my friend.Could you please repair it?"I asked as nicely as I could.
She laughed."No way,kid.I would prefer to kill the damne kid with this sword than repair it for him!How dare he!And what a coward!Sending his little girlfriend to ask something he is afraid to do!"
"I'm not his girlfriend!And Troyden isn't a coward!Now,I can make a deal with you"I shouted,my voice calming down at the last sentence.
"Nothing can make me change my mind!"She shouted angrily.
"I can talk to my mom about you.Aphrodite loves romances.I can tell her to arrange a small trip for you.Hawai,Paris,anywhere.Just the two of you.You and the Lord of Darkness can live your love again.But I want the sword!"I offered and glared at her."Or else,I can tell my mom to curse you.Into a miserable life,with no love!When you have kids with mortals,what do you think when your husband tries-and sometimes succeeds-to kill them?Why do you act in the same way?Be different,don't turn into something like him!"
She stared at me,her mouth hanging open with shock."What?I-I'm not like him.He is evil,unforgivable.I-I've seen so many of my kids die in front of me.O-Once he beat me when he found out I was pregnant until I lost the child.Poor Jessica."She said in a small voice.She took a deep breathe and I could see the fight in her eyes."Very well.Give me the pieces.It will be ready in an hour.But I expect you to return the favor,young lady."
I smiled and bowed again,handing her the pieces."I will,Lady Persephone."I said.
She left and I sat on a couch,waiting.I was admiring the flowers on the wall when Persephone returned and handed me something covered in red silk.I nodded and put it carefully in my bag."Thank you,Lady Persephone"I said and got up to leave.She stopped me and handed me another packet."This is a gift for you.To remind you of your promise.Open it when you get back.Now go"I thanked her and she handed me a pearl.I stepped on it and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
ninjadude

Anzahl der Beiträge : 416

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:19 am

i was was upset i had no idea what time it was because ms.underworld sent a drakon and it ate me!. it took me like 6 hours to get out. so was walking with drool on me.
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:28 am

OOC:Troyden is in the Underworld?
Back to top Go down
ninjadude

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:30 am

OOF: he just got there
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:03 pm

OOC:Well,Amianda just left Razz What are we doing now?
Back to top Go down
ninjadude

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:01 am

OOF:i will get out
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:22 am

OOC:Okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Persephone   Visiting Persephone Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Persephone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norse demigod Camp :: Special places :: New york.-
Jump to: